So my blog's been offline for a while now. I think there was a security issue sometime around 8.2.2 because I just upgraded the public version of the site from 8.2.1 directly to 8.8.1. I actually did an upgrade to 8.8.0 alpha-something that I used to bootstrap the upgrade to 8.8.1, but public-facing the site made a pretty big jump. Some of this is due to laziness on my part, but a pretty significant portion of my disappearance has been due to a new (to this blog) position within Acquia.
In my last blog, I talked a bunch about some of the basics of our development efforts around Acquia ContentHub 2.x. There's a lot more I'd like to discuss about that module and the efforts our team has put into it, but one of the comments I got on twitter specifically asked about the Drush commands we packaged with 2.x, how they're used, and what you can do with them, so in an effort to both continue discussing the good work of the team, and the capabilities of the product, I'm going to dedicate this blog to that topic.
This blog was originally intended as a comment on Maxime's medium post. It got long, and I am loath to create content for mega-sites. As such, I responded with a post of my own, which is exactly what Maxime did to Robert Douglass' original Facebook post... I guess we all have our competing standards ;-)